some organizations we have met with (in no particular order)
www.alwatan.org
* www.badil.org
www.annadwa.org (International Centre of Bethleham)
* www.btselem.org
www.icahd.org (Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions)
www.rhr.israel.net (Rabbis for Human Rights)
* http://www.shovrimshtika.org/index_e.asp (Breaking the Silence)
www.holylandtrust.org
* www.theparentscircle.org
http://www.planet.edu/~alaslah/ (Wi'am)
Even if I'd blogged every day, there would have been too much to share with you. Here are some of the organizations we met with. Those with the stars struck me especially.
* www.badil.org
www.annadwa.org (International Centre of Bethleham)
* www.btselem.org
www.icahd.org (Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions)
www.rhr.israel.net (Rabbis for Human Rights)
* http://www.shovrimshtika.org/index_e.asp (Breaking the Silence)
www.holylandtrust.org
* www.theparentscircle.org
http://www.planet.edu/~alaslah/ (Wi'am)
Even if I'd blogged every day, there would have been too much to share with you. Here are some of the organizations we met with. Those with the stars struck me especially.

1 Comments:
I know it is very challenging to summarize everything that happens on a delegation. You have done a very good job. I do feel like I have shared in your experience. Now that you've had some time to reflect, how do feel overall about your experience? Are you glad you went? Did you find that there was a good sense of community among your fellow delegates? Are you contemplating future involvement in Hebron or other project sites?
I hope all well.
-A
Post a Comment
<< Home