today i feel like there's some hope
"Joshua Casteel, U.S. Army veteran, was discharged in 2005 as a conscientious objector. He recounts the story of one interrogation at Abu Ghraib Prison in Iraq that clarified the contradiction between his Christian faith and his military mission."
http://www.mcc.org/us/co/counter/conference/videos/casteel.html
It also struck me the other day that I've never mentioned how much I love my flatmates.
Well, there you have it. They are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!



A few people have asked if I was homesick over Christmas, and you know I was not terribly homesick at all. And so I was trying to figure out why, and I think it's because I was lucky enough to move into a pretty fantastic community here. Friends! They make the world go round!
http://www.mcc.org/us/co/counter/conference/videos/casteel.html
It also struck me the other day that I've never mentioned how much I love my flatmates.
Well, there you have it. They are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!



A few people have asked if I was homesick over Christmas, and you know I was not terribly homesick at all. And so I was trying to figure out why, and I think it's because I was lucky enough to move into a pretty fantastic community here. Friends! They make the world go round!


2 Comments:
Its great to know that the way cool LMPC crowd continues to be fabulous. We missed you guys at Christmas a lot.
And did you paint the cupboards next to the stove, or is that just the light?
I painted the entire room, top to bottom! ^.^v
Post a Comment
<< Home