Monday, July 10, 2006

Landed!

...at midnight last night. Thanks to a ridiculously long line at customs, got in at 2am.
Today: I went to coffee and met my housemates. Followed the host mother around to learn the basics of the building. Went to prayers. Ate lunch. Watched the last 18 minutes of Tarzan. Went out and explored, bought groceries, discovered Europe doesn't believe in lactose intolerance, got wet (must buy an umbrella). Watched a dvd to learn about Anabaptism (which I believe qualifies as hazing). Ate supper with my housemates. Watched the daily show with my housemates. Did yoga with my housemates.

These people, they do community good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

It sounds so exciting, Dora.

God be with you! :)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! i just got caught up with all your exciting stories of Spain and the UK. I hope your trip is a successful one in that you find what you are looking for and that maybe something else fortuitous may find you too. I think it's a difficult task to place a journey in the context of the rest of your life but I find your aim a noble and purposeful one. I wish you the best of luck in that aspect.

I'll be commenting more, now that I've found this page... hehe..

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home