4 days
...and counting until the beginning of my European adventure. Real life seems to have gone on sabbatical, I'm having some trouble believing that I'm really leaving.
I think I need to take more time to think about why I'm going, hence my need to "consider the wind." I also think I will need to be intentionally reflective for the whole run if it's going to be the experience I want it to be, and if I'm going to be the instrument I aim to be. I'm hoping communicating with you folk over this blog will help me in that. I'm looking forward to some dialogue.
I've never had a blog before, we'll see how long this lasts...
I think I need to take more time to think about why I'm going, hence my need to "consider the wind." I also think I will need to be intentionally reflective for the whole run if it's going to be the experience I want it to be, and if I'm going to be the instrument I aim to be. I'm hoping communicating with you folk over this blog will help me in that. I'm looking forward to some dialogue.
I've never had a blog before, we'll see how long this lasts...

6 Comments:
Welcome to blog-land, Dora. I look forward to reading about your adventures.
Love ya,
Jen
What better reason to start up a blog than an impending journey overseas? :) Best of luck, and I look forward to reading about your adventures in Merry Olde England.
Hey Dora, I'm looking forward to reading your blog. I just had to create a blog in order to write something. So, apparently I have a blog now. I might have to try and do something with it. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on that.
Have fun in London and I hope we hear from you again soon!
"2 days" now...
... one unanticipated bonus to this blog is that it opens up the floor for all of your many, diverse friends to heckle each other and get (re)acquainted. ^.^ Hi Jen, Dave, Kristen!
bon voyage, sista!
We look forward to hearing about your adventures! We also look forward to visiting with you in Heathrow, in case that ever happens!
Hey Dora,
Good luck on your adventures. Funny story: Rowena is working this term at the company I'm starting full-time with in September and am working part-time now. I found this out when I went to the office last Friday to sign my offer of employment and privacy policy. I think this even beats Jen for the best story about randomly running into people you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home