laugh
"Watch comedies -- they're good for your health! Norman Cousins wrote of the power of humor to heal illness. He was the editor of Saturday Review and wrote many books including Anatomy of an Illness as Perceived by the Patient. Cousins credited the hours he watched funny movies with curing his autoimmune disease. Since he wrote of his experience, research has shown that when people watch violent television, their adrenalin levels rise and stay elevated for a period of hours. When they watch a neutral show, like gardening, this does not happen. And when they watch something humourous or insipring, like the Marx Brothers or a documentary about Mother Teresa, their endorphins go up and stay high for hours. Endorphins not only make you feel good, they boost your immune system."
- from Enough Blood Shed: 101 Solutions to Violence, Terror and War
I'd like to take this opportunity to plug Avenue Q. If you have fond memories of watching Seasame Street, and if you've ever thought to yourself, "why did I spend four years for a degree in [insert useless degree here]", then you may just find that it is your life on stage.
- from Enough Blood Shed: 101 Solutions to Violence, Terror and War
I'd like to take this opportunity to plug Avenue Q. If you have fond memories of watching Seasame Street, and if you've ever thought to yourself, "why did I spend four years for a degree in [insert useless degree here]", then you may just find that it is your life on stage.

1 Comments:
Don't we make the gorgeously attractive trio!?
I think we are all definitely sexy in this one!
Post a Comment
<< Home